is supporting our clients and community, as well as our member doulas and their individual practices. As a collective, we provide a safe, compassionate environment for professional doulas to learn, share, and grow.
Doulas considering joining
WIDOCC are invited to our regular gatherings to meet our members and learn more about the group.
WIDOCC welcomes both newly trained and experienced doulas providing birth and/or postpartum support.
We accept doulas trained or certified by several organizations including but not limited to DONA, CAPPA, ICTC, and ICEA.
Not yet a doula?
Check back for information on becoming a doula and what’s involved. When accepting new members, we look at the applicant’s professional training or certification and his/her overall fit with the mission and purpose of the organization.
Applicants DO NOT need to be certified but are encouraged to actively pursue certification.
Our doula members receive
a wealth of benefits from the organization including:
- Personalized listing on our website
- Potential client referrals from fellow members and inquiries to our email and voicemail
- WIDOCC rack cards and business cards distributed by all members
- Connection to a network of doulas for back-up services, support, and resources
- Small stipends (when funds allow) for providing services to families in need
- Leadership experience through WIDOCC founding members
- Recognition as a professional doula in the community
We offer a sliding fee for membership dues.
Contact us today via email, phone, or social media: